What makes the difference?
Have you ever wondered what makes the difference between high achievers and others?
Is it that they are so smart?
Not really, because many smart people don't get anywhere in life.
Is it that they are more dedicated?
No, because some more hard-working people have totally different outcomes.
Is it that they are more talented?
In sports, maybe. But in most areas of life, you see wasted talent everywhere.
Then, what makes the difference?
What makes them operate on a different level?
Well, the answer is simple.
It’s the quality of the ideas they have.
The invaluable ideas they acquire from books, mentors, and experience.
And these ideas make them achieve 10x, 100x, or (with a little bit of luck) 1000x outcomes.
It's like knowing the cheat codes in a game.
But time is the limit
Let’s be honest.
In the modern world, you’re busy.
You don’t have enough time.
Work, family, friends…
No time to read all these books full of valuable ideas.
No time to listen to all the great podcasts.
No time to find all the good articles on the internet.
Sometimes you feel like you’re missing out on a lot...
And you’re right.
But I have good news for you.
With Frontera Premium, you’ll solve that problem.
I can hear you asking "But what's included in that?"
Let me answer:
1. Distilled: Read Less, Know More
First, I’ll discover and summarize the secrets of high achievers for you.
And you’ll get a weekly idea report: Distilled.
Only the stuff you need to know.
Now, who do I mean by high achievers?
Here are some examples:
- Historical figures like Genghis Khan, Caesar, and Churchill
- Great founders like Steve Jobs, Jeff Bezos, and Walt Disney
- Influential thinkers like Nassim Taleb, Dan Ariely, and Daniel Kahneman
- Lesser-known business legends like Peter Drucker, Gary W. Keller, and Felix Dennis
And what do I mean by secrets?
How they made better decisions than others, how they managed their lives to be truly productive, and the tactics they discovered to achieve success in their areas.
So you can apply the same in life and business.
Since you landed on this page, you are probably familiar with the Frontera content.
It’s simple, useful, and unique.
And Distilled is no different.
Each edition will take only 5 to 7 minutes to read.
So you will save valuable time while learning ideas that will make you more successful.
With Distilled, every week you’ll get:
- Actionable ideas, business, and life lessons from successful entrepreneurs, thinkers, and historical figures
- Core ideas from the best non-fiction books (as any Frontera content: long enough to get the tactics, short enough to save you time)
- Best articles I’ve discovered that week with their summaries
2. How To Hypnotize Your Readers: An actionable course to 2X your writing and influence more people
In the internet era, we are all writers.
We write emails.
We write on social media.
And we write articles, newsletters, video scripts, and landing pages.
So writing even slightly better has an immediate impact on our lives.
It means closing an extra deal, getting thousands more subscribers, or a 20% increase in sales.
Who doesn't want that?
So to help you enhance your writing (and your results in life), you'll get immediate access to the How To Hypnotize Your Readers course.
Good writing is not easy, but simple.
You don’t need to spend thousands of dollars and weeks in cohorts.
With How To Hypnotize Your Readers, you'll learn the techniques from the best copywriters in 45 minutes. Such as:
- How to avoid bad writing habits
- How to captivate your readers with storytelling
- How to exploit the cognitive biases of your readers
- How to intensify your message to make it persuasive
- How to write irresistible headlines and hook the readers in
But that's not it.
You'll also have free access to The Prolific Writing System where you can use the techniques from the course to write better, and faster.
3. A new in-depth course every six months
How to Hypnotize Your Readers is the first course.
But there is more.
Every six months, you'll get new in-depth courses to learn specific knowledge.
Some courses in the pipeline:
- The Psychology Of Marketing: The tactics that win the business game
- The Intentional Life: How to be truly productive (while doing less)
- Newsletter Growth Secrets: How to build and grow a profitable newsletter (without any employees)
4. Free Accesses:
As a Frontera Premium member, you'll also have free access to:
- Lifetime access to The Success System to never fail your New Year’s Resolutions again ($35 value)
- Lifetime access to The Prolific Writing System to write better, and faster ($127 value)
Frontera Premium Membership is for you if:
- You’re an entrepreneur or a decision-maker in your company (manager level or above)
- You're aware that each high-quality idea and tactic you learn can drastically improve your results in business and life
- You want to know more while saving hundreds of hours
- The concepts covered in Frontera resonate with you
Frontera Premium Membership is NOT for you if:
- You have hundreds of hours to regularly read new books and articles to learn useful ideas and tactics
- You prefer consuming news and short-lived content
- You value money over time and knowledge
What members say
"Getting your content is like having a life and business mentor. I learn practical ideas that I can immediately use in my day to day. I feel lucky that I discovered Frontera and became a member."
Nathan O'Reilly - Entrepreneur, Australia
"I don’t know how much you have to read to find all these great ideas. I read a lot myself and follow different creators on social media but there is something unique about your content. You combine personal growth and business in a way that is not possible to find somewhere else. Thank you for sharing your wisdom, I really enjoy Distilled.”
Alberto M. - Product Manager, US
"I LOVED the writing tips in the course. Your examples perfectly show persuasion is more about human psychology than anything else. Keep up the great work."
Daniel Costa, Entrepreneur, US
After 30 days, if you think it doesn’t save you time to discover useful ideas; you can email email@example.com to get a full refund. No questions asked.
Note: The price is currently ~$3.7 a week (billed yearly). It will go up to $297 on the 1st of January.